Hello all! I want to be more accountable for my reading in 2018 so I am hosting my own reading challenge and joining in on some others. This includes the #ASeriesAMonth2018 challenge hosted by Dani Reviews Things!
I am excited to clear off some series on my shelves so here are the ones I am committing to, but I am hoping to actually read more than I am committing to. We shall see, we shall see...
I'm not stating what month I'm reading them in because it will depend on my TIME and work schedule. That is always why I'm including duologies, longer series, and the like.
Series I Will Be Reading...
- The Praegressus Project by Aaron Hodges - 5 Books
- Vicarious by Paula Stokes - 2 Books
- Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan - 2 Books
- Queen of Hearts Saga by Colleen Oakes - 3 Books
- Monsters of Verity by Victoria Schwab - 2 Books
- Linked by Imogen Howson - 2 Books
- Many-Worlds by Anna Jezab - 2 Books
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon - 3 Books
- Blood of Gods and Royals by Eleanor Herman - 4 Books, 2 Novellas
- The Crimson Empire - Alex Marshall - 3 Books
- Defy by Sara B. Larson - 3 Books
- The Cahill Witch Chronicles by Jessica Spotswood - 3 Books